Public bug reported:

Adding a test for Bug #1934830 I was finding that I was unable to find
the expected skin. This was tracked back to the following step in behat.

@Then I select the skin :skinname from :skinsection

It turns out that this particular step only ever selects the first skin
rather than the selected skin.

This step is defined in
htdocs/testing/frameworks/behat/classes/BehatGeneral.php (around line
2358 when this was posted.)

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: behat

  Behat: Skin selection always selects first skin

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: