Great to see from July 2019 to the next patch (10/21) that the border
radius will be resolved.

Would love to be able to play with the rest of the css3 features so we
can customise/create more within the platform. Grids, flex etc.

Unfortunately HTMLPurifier, as good as it was in it's time, is ancient,
neglected and only kept alive by yearly contributions from the wider
community, not the creator himself. Would be nice to be able to use
similar CSS layout styles we are using elsewhere/ on other platforms.

  Whitelist more CSS3 options in skins

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I tried to create a new skin with custom CSS code added to the
  "Advanced" tab.

  collection-nav ul {
    columns: 2;
    -webkit-columns: 2;
    -moz-columns: 2;
  }

  When I save it, and then try to edit the skin, everything is deleted
  except:

  ul {
  }