Public bug reported:

While working on another bug that had the json/help.php script returning
a "not found" message I noticed that this was still returning 200 OK.

If the help document is not found it should be returning a 404 Not
Found.

To test:

In a browser, open the inspector/devtools and select the network tab.
Open
https://demo.mahara.org/json/help.php?plugintype=core&pluginname=view&page=not-a-real-page
Check the status of the request.

Observed: 200

Expected: 404

** Affects: mahara

  json help returns wrong http response code

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: