Public bug reported:

The second Scenario in this feature fails during the Background setup
when MySQL is the database.

./mahara_behat.sh rundebug site_features/recent_forum_posts.feature

The error output:

  Scenario: Administrative forum bulk actions
    And the following "groups" exist:
      | name   | owner | description           | grouptype | open |
invitefriends | editroles | submittableto | allowarchives | members      |
staff | attachments |
      | GroupA | UserA | GroupA owned by UserA | standard  | ON   | OFF
  | all       | ON            | OFF           | UserB, UserC |       |
Image3.png  |
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/path/to/htdocs/lib/group.php line 1734

The specific line is this one:
https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/-/blob/main/htdocs/lib/group.php#L1776

On the first run through the group id is set to 1. This is an auto
increment field so when things are setup again for the second Scenario
the id is assigned as 2.  However, the value 1 is still being passed in
when we are looking up the group for some reason.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: behat-dev mysql

  recent_forum_posts.feature

Status in Mahara: