** Changed in: mahara/22.04
    Milestone: 22.04.0 => 22.04rc2

  The set_profile_field() function for email doesn't check for doubleups

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 21.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 21.10 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 22.04 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  If I have an account where there is only one email address and I call
  the set_profile_field() to update the account to a new email address,
  eg set_profile_field($userid, 'email', $newemail);

  It will update the person to have the new email address as their
  primary address.

  However, if I have the situation where the person already has two addresses,
say:
  e...@example.com and e...@example.net where e...@example.com is the primary
email

   id | artefact_email | artefact_id | artefact_internal_profile_email |
principal

----+----------------+-------------+---------------------------------+-----------
    7 | e...@example.com |           7 | e...@example.com                  |
     1
    8 | e...@example.net |           8 | e...@example.net                  |
     0

  and I try to update the email via set_profile_field($userid, 'email',
'e...@example.net');
  the function fetches the primary address one and tries to update it to the
new address and I end up with:

    7 | e...@example.net |           7 | e...@example.com                  |
     1
    8 | e...@example.net |           8 | e...@example.net                  |
     0

  Where there is a mismatch on the primary email line.

  We need the set_profile_field() for email to check that the email
  value we are setting the primary email to doesn't already exist for
  this person as one of their secondary emails