Colt code is inconsistent in dealing with the following case:

 iIntSomethingHashMap.keyOf(someValue)

Some code we got from them returns 0 if there is no such value, other
code returns MIN_VALUE. In floating-point land, it returns NAN.

Personally, I'd be inclined to nuke the entire API. It's implemented
as the obvious iteration, and the caller can iterate for themselves
without creating a shoot-yourself opportunity for the unwary.

Another alternative is to make the signature

keyType keyOf(valueType value, boolean[] present)

I'm in favor of removal, but I could live with the boolean. Thoughts?