Hi Guys,

Merry Christmas!  Rhonda and I would like to host this month's Linux group
meeting at our house. Spouses, girlfriends, children are of course invited.
We'll supply the beer, wine and chili.  Wolfgang told us he would bring
some smoked sausage as well.

I want to propose 2 dates to ensure everyone can attend.  The first choice
would be the usual third Wednesday (December 21), and the second choice
would be the previous Thursday (December 15).  Going beyond December 21
will be tough as it is closing in on Christmas.  Can you guys confirm that
you can make either of these days.

Start time 6:30 PM.  Our address is 6457 Longspur Road, Mississauga.

Cheers, Tom