# 1
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 21:51:18 -0500
From: "Nishikant Kapoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Block Address  | Add
to Address Book
To: "AKHILESH Gautam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "Pantnagar Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [WPAA-ML] Now, you can submit your payments online !

Since many others probably have the same question, I am CC'ing the
reply
to the mailing list.

AKHILESH Gautam wrote:

> Is this second round of contribution + fees ?  I made a payment in
July of 2000.
> Kindly clarify.
>
> Regards,
> Akhilesh

Well, as you all might know, there is an annual membership fee for WPAA
- Rs. 100 for those residing in india and USD 12 for others. So, do
expect to see such reminders from time to time.

As for the contribution, we wish and hope to undertake some projects
for
the benefit of GBPUAT. And, to be able to do so, we need funds and
hence, this request for contribution. The exact details of the
project(s) are not finalized yet but it will largely depend on how much
funds and support we are able to gather as we go along.

Regards,
Nishikant Kapoor
Secretary, WPAA