** Description changed:

  While we have been strongly recommending Python 2.7 for some time, it
  has not been listed as a requirement. Mailman 2.1.22 introduced a call
  to re.sub() with a flags= argument that requires Python 2.7. The code in
  question will only be executed when archiving a message with no Date:
- header containing a valid date and no X-List-Received-At: header
+ header containing a valid date and no X-List-Received-Date: header
  containing a valid date which will almost certainly only occur when
  bin/arch is processing a mbox containing such a message, so this is of
  minor importance, but is easily fixed so I'll fix it.

** Changed in: mailman

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mailman
Coders, which is subscribed to GNU Mailman.

Title:
  Mailman 2.1.22+ requires Python 2.7