On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:46:27 -0500 
Barry Warsaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 03:47, PieterB wrote:

> For the next version of Mailman, I'd prefer to see something more
> generic if possible.  

+1

> That way a site could add SA, SB[1], or some other system.  It may be
> too hard to do this since there are no standards here, but even then,
> I'd like to see something pluggable rather than tightly integrated.

First thought:

  Discard message on <regex>
  Hold message on <regex>
  Accept message on <regex>

Where the regex fields are in fact lists of regexes.  Given such support
it is fairly simple to define regexes which match SpamAssassin headers
of value X and above/below for the relevant entries, or SpamBayes or
whatever.

-- 
J C Lawrence
---------(*)                Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               He lived as a devil, eh?
http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/  Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.

_______________________________________________
Mailman-Developers mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers

Reply via email to