Google strikes again. I was searching for the wrong key words. Once I found the correct syntax, I found a script to do exactly what I wanted. Using the search text of "withlist moderate", I found this link: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2002-February/010563.htm l with a script for setting mod flags inside. Thanks to Dan Mick for this post.
Thanks, Greg Harris -----Original Message----- From: Greg Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:05 PM To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' Subject: Moderation flag change via script Hello all, I am writing this to the devel group since the general list said it was not highly technical. I am currently running mailman-2.1.2 from a RedHat 7.3 RPM, on RedHat 7.3 with Postfix 2.1. I am creating scripts to automatically create umbrella lists from other lists using sync_members. However, I need a way to unset the moderation flag for users for some imported lists, and leave it at moderated for other lists. The problem I am having, is that I see no way to change the moderation flag of a user from the command line on a particular list. I don't really care if I need to run a separate script after the sync_members or not, just that I am able to set the flag from some sort of script. Thanks, Greg Harris --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.547 / Virus Database: 340 - Release Date: 12/2/2003 --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.547 / Virus Database: 340 - Release Date: 12/2/2003 _______________________________________________ Mailman-Developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers
