On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 18:20, Scott C. Villinski wrote: > I've looked (in the places that I think I should) to find an answer. On > my Mailman 2.1.3 server, I want to create a copy of the roster.py file > but instead have it return an XML document. I copied the roster.py file > to: xml-roster.py (in $prefix/Mailman/Cgi). What do I need to do to > make it compile and end up in the $prefix/cgi-bin directory? I > restarted mailman on my server. Are the scripts in the cgi-bin > directory hardcoded somehow? Any pointers would be great. Also if this > isn't the right list, let me know. I did post to the mailman-users > list, but got no bites.
You need to add 'xml-roster' to the CGI_PROGS variable in src/Makefile.in. This is because Mailman builds some C wrappers around the Python cgi scripts (ostensibly for improved security). -Barry _______________________________________________ Mailman-Developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers
