* Barry Warsaw <ba...@list.org>:

> On Feb 23, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>
>> I am collecting information for my work on the MM3 Webinterface while
>> we meet
>> at PyCon 2009 sprint.
>
> Which I'm really looking forward to!  Apologies for not responding
> sooner.

I guess you have work to do, too. ;)

>> So far I have found the "Summer of Code summary"
>> <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/2006/08/20/Summer+of+Code+summary>.
>>
>> Any other information/writing I should collect and read before we
>> meet?
>
> The only other thing to look at is this branch:
>
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mk2s/mailman/restserver
>
> It's the work that Maki and Andrew did at last year's sprint.  This is
> for the Mailman 2.2 branch, but there's some interesting work there
> regarding the REST server.  I don't know if we should use this branch in
> the 3.0 version, but it's worth discussing as a starting point.

Agreed. Same idea here.

>> I also believe I had seen a page where you (?) had noted a link for a
>> design you favoured, but I can't find it. Can you post the link or come up
>> with a list of sites you like? (Not that we weren't able to develop design.
>> I just want to get an idea.).
>
> Oh man, it either wasn't me or I don't remember. ;)

Aesthetic design is something we can turn to later. I for myself want to use
our sprint time to work on information architecture, client features etc.

I am currently working on a proposal to rearrange the information structure
and I am writing down some basic requirements we should want from the
interface (W3A, etc.).

I'll put it up on a wiki and send the link to the list as soon as I am done.

This should put us in the middle of work and not at its beginning when we meet.

p...@rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 45227227
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 45227226