Trying to keep track of what's still on the table:

1. Multiple email address association with a single account.

We're going to implement the verification emails from postorius for now, I guess. Florian, you seemed to know how to do this; do you mind getting it done?

2. Authentication issues for Postorius/Hyperkitty

Have these been resolved?  Florian, do you need code reviews yet?

3. Install scripts/PyPI packaging

Anyone want to take this? Even just a start on it would be very helpful. Aurelian, you may be the person who's had the most success with this thus far -- would you be interested in doing it or helping out someone else who takes on the task?

4. Owner/moderator removal in Postorius

Unless someone is desperate to handle this one, I may do it this week, either tonight or Thursday.

5. Anything else?

 Terri