On 02/27/2015 12:24 AM, Terri Oda wrote:

> It's not that it's a bad feature in isolation.  But there are so *many*
> potential features for Mailman, and I'd like to see ideas that are less
> socially problematic get implemented first.

And there are many customer relations managements systems available that
already do this kind of thing. Mailman doesn't need to do it.

            • ... Andrew Stuart
              • ... Barry Warsaw
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Stephen J. Turnbull
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma
              • ... Mark Sapiro