Hi Norbert,

On Tuesday 03 March 2015 06:09 PM, Norbert Bajkó wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to inquire after some GSoC project.
> Especially:
>
>    - A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators
>    - Subscriber profile pages
>    - GitHub/development tools integration
>    - Shared bookmarking toolkit
>
> Can you tell me some more detail about each of them? What are the
> exact requirements?

There are various different requirements for each of them and it is
mentioned below the project ideas on the wiki page. Please be more
specific on which idea you want to actually work on.

Also, most of the questions that beginners have are already answered in
the Ideas page or previous posts to this list. Don't forget to check the
archives (link in the footer).

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj