Hi all,

We have a problem in the Mailman Server and I had to restore

a image from some months ago.

After restoring this image, I have restored   /var/lib/mailman,

/usr/lib/mailman and /var/spool   of   the system.

The problem is that after restarting Postfix and Mailman, many error
messages

Is been logged in the /var/log/mailman. He is some examples:

1)      /var/log/mailman/post

              Mar 10 15:20:20 2015 (1454) post to uerjxxi from
we...@globo.com, size=3146,
message-id=<ea367ee3-c7a4-4b8e-8464-d5b246ce6...@globo.com>, 206 failures

2)      /var/log/mailman/qrunner

Mar 10 15:20:46 2015 (1449) ArchRunner qrunner caught SIGTERM.  Stopping.

Mar 10 15:20:46 2015 (1449) ArchRunner qrunner exiting.

3)      /var/log/mailman/smtp-failure

Mar 10 17:07:23 2015 (1701) delivery to lullimil...@uol.com.br failed with
code -1: Server not connected

I am sure that Postfix is running ok (I have done some tests).

I think Mailman is not "talking" with Postfix, I mean it is not working
properly with Postfix.

Thanks a lot for any help. My server list is not working.

---
Este email está limpo de vírus e malwares porque a proteção do avast! Antivírus
está ativa.