Hi Raja,

On 11 March 2015 at 01:39, rajashekar reddy
<rajashekarreddy2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello ,
>
> I am Raja shekar Reddy, i have read the idea of  "A Dashboard for
> Admins/Owners/Moderators "  in ideas page started of thinking it , i had
> good knowledge in javascript ,html,python and had confidence that i could
> do this.
>
> What I understood is " now for every list there is one seperate page and
> now i should integrate to one page so that all lists should be in one page
> and make easy for the user to change at one place"

What you need to start with is clearly stating what do you mean by "Dashboard",
What all things would be there? Which ones among those are already implemented
(maybe not on the dashboard, but somewhere else)? And which ones you will be
implementing. You can read through the logs of this list (link in the
footer) about
the previous discussions on the same topic.

> I want to continue to do this and help me that i am going in a correct path
> ? and also how to start to contribute .

Please read the Ideas Page carefully, you will find enough links there to get
started. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj