hi,
    I am Prakhar (IRC name :- _pjoshi). I have been looking for this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1066184 and think that for
edition thing we need a separate page which will load the User setting form
only when user is logged in and then user can change their settings there.
And the view for the current user account profile is also required so that
other people can see his/her information too.

So in a nutshell what we need is :-
1) We need to keep the present user profile page so that others can see
his/her profile.
2) We need to keep an option for user to change its settings by providing a
form and the form.

I think I will solve that bug bt just need your opinion on that. Hoping for
reply.

Thanks,
Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar