Hello,
    I am Alangi Derick Ndimnain, a third year student in the department of
computer engineering, University of Buea, Cameroon. This means i am from
Africa and Cameroon to be precise. I am very pleased to share with you what
i have concerning this years GSoC 2015.
    Going through the list one more time, i have finally decided on what
projects to work on. Looking at the idea list of Mailman:
http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015, i have found two
topics/ideas that i want to work on this summer.
    The Project titles are:
-* GitHub/development tools integration*
- *Subscriber profile pages*
  First of all, i will like to know which task among this two is really
crucial that needs to be implemented in mailman. Secondly, i will like the
mentors of these two projects to reply me this mail so that i can know a
way forward and start working on the project with my mentors at once.
   I am currently on the irc channel: #mailman and my irc nick is: d3r1ck.
I will like to talk with Florian, Terri, Aurelian who are mentors on these
projects to reply me this mail so that i can choose one of the projects and
start working.
  Really, to be sincere, i am really interested in: GitHub/development
tools integration and i will like to implement this functionality for
mailman to improve communication between a Version control system and the
mailing list.
   Thanks and i will be waiting for a reply from the mentors.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain