HI Shreyas,

On 12 March 2015 at 23:17, Shreyas Lakhe <shreyasla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am Shreyas Lakhe and want to contribute to GNU Mailman as part of GSoC
> 15.

You will find all the necessary resource for getting started on Ideas
Page. Remember
that you need to fix atleast one bug as a part of your application for GSoC.

> I want to work on the "A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators" project as
> part
> of GSoC 15.

There has been a lot of interest and discussion about this project on this list
lately. Try to follow through the archives of this mailing-list (link
in the footer)
and please ask any specific questions that you have.

> Below is the link to the basic prototype of the Dashboard page that I would
> like to implement. Any suggestions on it are welcome.
> https://moqups.com/srlakhe/weZugpFL/

It looks like a good start, but we would need a more detailed version of this.
Also, I think that creating and deleting lists are not regular tasks for a
list admin. So its not logical to let those blocks cover space on the dashboard.

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj