Hi Akshay,

Thanks Yash for replying!

On 11 March 2015 at 23:50, Akshay Nath.R <akshayna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my name is AkshayNath R. I am a computer science engineering student
> from India. I would like to code for GNU mailman  this summer. From project
> ideas i have found two of them interesting
>
> 1.Building dashboard page for Admins/Owners/Moderators
> 2.Building javascript client for GNU mailman.

Please read more about these projects and try to bring up a more detailed
query to discuss than just the topics. You'll find a lot of discussion about 1)
in the archives of this mailing-list. Also, AFAIR someone picked up 2) project
too and there might be something about it too.

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj