Hi all
I wanted to apply for the project - Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators.
I went through the archives and read about what was required.
I also researched outside and saw how other companies used the dashboard to
full effects.

*My Ideas - *
1. One issue currently as mentioned is owners of multiple lists have to go
through all the pages for changes. I think we should show all the mailing
list's requests,subscriptions etc. all in one page.

Eg. a...@xyz.com wants to join list1, d...@qwe.com wants to join list 2 etc.
( Different list's requests can be handled simultaneously)

2. The new list features should be opened from a different tab as a list
admin doesnt do this every day.

*The primary focus should be - to make it easy for an admin to do his daily
activities.*

3. So, the index page will contain stuff mentioned on point 1, and the
there will be different pages for other stuff like - create/delete list,
view statistics ( see next point)

4. We can also provide some basic statistics for a mailing list like which
user is most active, how many avg, mails are sent in a day etc.

5. We also also give each list its individual page, so the admin can do
list specific functions like, say change settings , ban user etc.

6. One more cool feature would be to color code different types of things
for visual ease. Eg. Subscription requests can be color A. Held messages
can be color B. and so on. This will not only help the administrator but
also would visually good to look at.

I will add more stuff based on your feedback.

About me - I am a Computer Science student at JIIT - Noida.

*Bug Fixes*
I have also submitted a patch for a bug in postorius ( waiting for some to
look at it) and am also working on a bug in Mailman core.

To all the mentors, please give your feedback about the ideas, and what all
more stuff could be added and what should be improved.

Thank You,
Yash Mehrotra
yashmehrotr...@gmail.com