Hi,

I have started working on making a more detailed prototype for the
"Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators" project and I am thinking about
including the following features in
the admin interface:

1.General options(modifying list name , info, admins)
2.Password options(change the owners and administrators password)
3.Membership management(subscribe users, unsubscribe users with  mass
subscription/removal options)
4.Tending to pending moderator requests

The above mentioned points could be the base admin interface:
To allow the admins to manage multiple lists we could have:
1.add a new list
2.remove a list
(1 & 2 would be primary)
The other features would be grouped into two categories
1. a common listing of pending messages and requests for lists from the
last seven days
2. a list by list listing of the pending messages and requests , wherein
the above admin interface would work for individual           lists

Here is a link implementing some of the features.
Ihttps://moqups.com/srlakhe/weZugpFL

Suggestions on it are welcome.

Thanks,
Shreyas Lakhe