hi,
     so we should have templates already created in a folder with default
values of the attributes in it. the templates will be of "BASIC OPERATION",
"BOUNCES" etc. and  under each of the template we will gonna have
attributes for it and then we can apply these templates on the list and
even user can edit these templates, right ?

One thing how these templates will be stored for the user is still a doubt
for me ? Can you please help me with that ?

Thanks,

Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar