Please don't repost material you've already mostly posted.  Just put
your proposal in Melange and we'll get to it.  Unless you're getting
close to your limit of 5 (or whatever, that was the limit last year),
in which case you should ask the GSoC staffers how to withdraw
proposals you aren't going to implement.

See also "Use of the mailing list during the application period" which
I just posted to this list.

Prabhanshu Abhishek writes:

 > I have given much thought on how it can be implemented, can i get feedback
 > on my implementation. The draft for the proposal:

Note that some of this actually concerns requirements, and that would
be appropriate for the ML.  But I don't have time to disentangle that.