On Mar 20, 2015, at 04:39 PM, Aurelien Bompard wrote:

>Alright, I resurrected your branch to the best of my understanding. I hope
>it's more Lazarus than Reanimator.
>
>  https://code.launchpad.net/~abompard/mailman/subpolicy
>
>All tests pass, but there's still a missing part: the new attribute in the
>MailingList table must still be actually written as a column, and an
>Alembic migration script must be generated. I'm going to do that in the
>next hours (or maybe on Monday), but in the meantime this branch only
>contains your former code, with minor adaptations. Could you check it out?

Wow, that's awesome Aurelien, thanks!

I'll grab the branch and start taking a look.  The question is, is this the
right approach for implementing the subscription policy?  Have a look at the
workflow illustrated in my crappy Dia file, which I think is an accurate
representation of how the policy should work.  I have my uncertainties about
the implementation.  Maybe a fresh look would help.

Cheers,
-Barry