On 04/21/2015 11:30 AM, Brian Carpenter wrote:
> Is the concept of the listinfo page being carried over to Mailman 3 and if
> yes, is it part of Mailman 3's current distribution or is it yet to be
> added?

The postorius home page (also the /lists page) is the overview of lists.
Or do you mean the listinfo page for a specific list? There isn't a lot
there now.

First, you have to be logged in to see it. This is different from 2.1
where a 'user' is an email address/password for a list and the same
person is a separate 'user' for each list of which she is a member.

In MM 3 she is a user of that Mailman installation. She may have several
email addresses and various roles with respect to specific lists, so she
can be a user before joining any lists.

At some point, the list's 'info' tab will have more of the current
listinfo type information. It's still a work in progress, and I'm also
still learning as my primary role is, and will be for some time, 2.1
maintenance and support.