On 2016-12-03 12:22 PM, Florian Fuchs wrote:
I did some manual integration testing today
(core+mailmanclient+postorius) which looked fine so far. I didn't get
to test HyperKitty and the bundler though, so any help testing those
would be very much appreciated. I will have some more time tomorrow.

I tried to do some testing based on these wiki instructions last weekend
https://wiki.list.org/HyperKitty/DevelopmentSetupGuide

and hit a "[Errno 61] Connection refused" issue when attempting to log in to Postorius. I suspect it might be an issue with the mac, since googling for the error (it's a django one) seems to find a lot of people on macs with problems, but I didn't manage to narrow it down more than that to make a useful bug report.

I did set up a new linux install on another machine to work on next, though, so I may have something else to say on that front tomorrow.

 Terri