On 01/19/2018 04:24 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> One specific test is failing when run with SQLAlchemy >= 1.2. The test
> test_absorb_memberships in mailman.model.tests.test_user.TestUser throws
> sqlalchemy.orm.exc.StaleDataError.
>
> I have a small MR I'm working on. I'm going to push that and require
> sqlalchemy < 1.2 for the time being.
>
> I still haven't figured out whether we have a real incompatibility or if
> it's just a problem with the test.

I have posted this issue at
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sqlalchemy/2E3TPXvmcsA>. There
is a follow-up there from Mike Bayer asking for more information. I will
not have time to work on this before next weekend - I have an
out-of-town guest visiting this coming week.

If someone else can look at the thread and provide what Mike is asking,
that would be cool.