Hi Subham,

Thanks for your interest in Mailman! Mailman 3 is a collection of softwares
including Mailman Core (what you have installed), so you may install a full
set to experience and find ideas. Contributor guide is available here:
https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/devsetup.html

During your setup you may encounter problems, please refer to the archive
of this mailing list. There are some solutions in the previous threads.

Source codes are available here https://gitlab.com/mailman/. You can wander
around to find issues that you can start with.

You can also refer to
https://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202019 for ideas and
other information about GSoC and Mailman.

Feel free to reply or create a new thread on your questions!

Yours truly,
Xiaoxing Ye