On 3/8/19 11:29 AM, NAYAN KHANNA wrote:
> Mark, I just checked all of the above files.
> All of them have contents as expected. I meant that I am not able to
> correctly recognise the syntax of `maiman inject

What do you mean by "contents as expected". Do you know what to expect?

To use 'mailman inject', you must have a RFC 822/2822/5322 compliant
message in a file. Then you can do either

mailman inject -f FILE_NAME

or

cat FILE_NAME|mailman inject

where FILE_NAME is the name of the file containing the message. You can
also do

mailman inject

and then type the message, but this is normally to tedious.

Note that at a minimum, the message should have From:, To:, Date:,
Subject: and Message-ID: headers and To: should be an existing list.