Thank You Mark for your help.

Currently I am facing another issue where if
/root/mailman/mailman-suite/mailman-suite_project/settings.py has ' DEBUG =
False ' then it says "SERVER ERROR : An error occurred while processing
your request" and if it is true it says " KeyError at /postorius/lists/ "

How should I resolve this error ? Please guide.

Regards.
Saswat Mishra

--
Mc