On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, at 9:52 AM, Aaryan Bhagat wrote:
> Let's say I have an email subscribed to multiple lists and almost all
> of them are generating bounce messages upon sending to that address.
> It is pretty much it is confirmed that this address is now stale and
> does not work now.
>
> Except from unsubscribing it from the lists I also think it would be
> wise to remove it from client.users.

When we are talking about Core, `client.users` doesn't make any
sense. A better term to use will be just "User entry". Client is a Python
API library, that can optionally be used to manage Core.

I don't think you need to remove a user entry, you should change
properties of the address since a user could have multiple addresses
and we don't want to disable delivery on all of them if only one
of them in bouncing frequently.

You can always disable delivery on an address, without having
to remove the membership or delete them. See how you can set
preferences[1] on a address to disable delivery.

[1]:
https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/mailman/rest/docs/preferences.html

--
  thanks,