On 4/6/19 4:26 PM, Satbir Singh Ghai wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to import archive as .mbox format . I don't have
> any mbox file locally. I am unknown to the procedure for importing archives
> using mailman. Can someone please help me out for the same?

What are you asking? If you want to know how to import a mbox into
HyperKitty, see

django-admin hyperkitty_import --help

where 'django-admin' is the command to invoke your Django management
interface, possibly that or 'manage.py' or similar.

If you want to know what mbox format is, see, e.g.,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbox>.