On Thu, Sep 5, 2019, at 9:51 AM, sandeep kumar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have observed that the mailman global settings of a owner in
> postorius is not updating when a change is made and saved.

Do you mean the owner of a MailingList? Or do you mean a user?

> It is reverting to its original state after a change has been made. In
> subscribe policy tab even the owner is subscribed it shows that you are
> not subscribed.

Subscribe Policy page doesn't show who is subscribed, it is inside list's
settings page. Do you mean Users -> Members page, where all the subscribed
members are listed?

What do you mean when you say "change has been made"? Did you unsubscribe
the user?

--
  thanks,
  Abhilash Raj (maxking)