Hi Team

I think I have resolved the issue. I have enabled the disabling the archive
by default.

Made below changes under the /mailman/src/mailman/styles/base.py

208 @public
209 class Noarchive:
210     """Settings for noarchive mailing lists."""
211
212     def apply(self, mailing_list):
213         mlist = mailing_list
214         mlist.advertised = False
215         mlist.archive_policy = ArchivePolicy.never

and also made below changes in the /mailman/src/mailman/styles/default.py

 90 @public
 91 @implementer(IStyle)
 92 class NoarchiveDefaultStyle(
 93         Identity, BasicOperation, Bounces, Noarchive, Discussion,
Moderation):
 94
 95     """Style for mailing-lists with private archives."""
 96
 97     name = 'Noarchive-default'
 98     description = _('Do not archive the list.')
 99
100     def apply(self, mailing_list):
101         """See `IStyle`."""
102         Identity.apply(self, mailing_list)
103         BasicOperation.apply(self, mailing_list)
104         Bounces.apply(self, mailing_list)
105         Noarchive.apply(self, mailing_list)
106         Discussion.apply(self, mailing_list)
107         Moderation.apply(self, mailing_list)

Can you please check if the code is fine. I have also checked by creating a
new list and checked the database entries in the table for "0" value (NO
Archives)

Regards
Sandeep

--