Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am pleased to announce new set of releases:

  - Postorius 1.3.2
  - Django-mailman3 1.3.2
  - Hyperkitty 1.3.2

This release was required as it turned out 1.3.1 releases did not includes
translations in the tarballs that I created and uploaded to PyPI. They do
include a couple of bugfixes and more translations.

  - Hyperkitty (https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/news.html#id1)
  - Postorius (https://postorius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/news.html#id1)

All three of these releases also officially drop support for Django 1.11.
Although, there hasn't been any code change that breaks compatibility with
1.11. It has just been dropped form our CI machinery since our dependencies no
longer support 1.11.

All the releases are available on PyPI, as usual!

--
Thanks
Abhilash Raj