Let me first introduce myself, I'm Goran, developer whom Brian mentioned in
his first message.
Together with Brian, I am developing custom UI using Laravel.

Mark, thank you for pointing us in the right direction.
I fixed the problem by downgrading importlib_resources to 1.0.2.

Would you suggest some other solution?

We installed mailman is using pip, do you know when will fixed version be
available from pip?

Would you recommend running latest version of mailman from gitlab in
production environment?

Thanks,
Goran