Thank you for your response Stephen.

Thanks for giving the URL. I think you mean this one right

https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/mailman/rest/docs/rest.html

But that document contains the way to do through the python prompt (>>>)

I want through curl command. I tried from the time of your earlier mail but
unable to generate the URLs usable with curl command for different purposes
such as subscribing the member to a list or removing a member from a list.

If you still say the above URL is the one which helps me I am unable to
find out the logic to generate the URLs for curl from the content written
for python prompt

Please help with 2 or more examples with out feeling it as risk.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth.K