Hello Again,

Turned out, there was an issue with a vendored JS library in Hyperkitty
1.3.4rc1. Also, someone requested another release of Core for a couple of
bugfixes that have landed in master since the last release in November.

I have just released Hyperkitty 1.3.4rc2 and Maiman Core 3.3.3rc1. Complete
change logs are available here:

Hyperkitty: https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/hyperkitty/en/latest/news.html
Core:
https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/mailman/en/latest/src/mailman/docs/NEWS.html#news-3-3-3

New stable version of Core will be out alongside the other releases previously
announced.

Abhilash
On behalf of GNU Mailman Team