Hey Everyone,

I just tagged and released Postorius 1.3.6. This release includes both bug
fixes and
new features.

Some of the notable features include
- Ability to list and handle un-subscription requests to the list
- Option to choose delivery mode and delivery_status directly when subscribing
to a list
- Addition of a user management interface, which allows updating a users
password,
   manually verifying their email addresses, update user’s Display Name etc.
- Expose a number of Bounce processing related options in List’s settings

A full list of changes is available here

   https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/postorius/en/latest/news.html#news-1-3-6

You can install this release using pip

   $ pip install postorius django-mailman3 mailmanclient —upgrade

Do note that this release requires Mailman Core 3.3.5, so you need to upgrade
Core before upgrading Postorius.

The release tarball is available on PyPI as usual:

   https://pypi.org/project/postorius/1.3.6/#files

Please also ensure to run the post-install commands as per the upgrade
documentation:

    https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/upgrade-3.2.html#post-upgrade

Thanks to all the folks who helped with this release!

Abhilash

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj (maxking)