Dear Mailman Developers,

I hope you'll forgive the approach, I know I'm not well known in your
community… Barry Warsaw suggested I get in touch with this list.

I run an Open Source company called Sirius and we support a very well known
internet company who want our help with a GNU Mailman 2 to 3 migration project.
We can handle most aspects already, but we of course really want to get
everything right, and are looking for a Mailman guru to help our team. We are,
of course, very happy to pay as it is a commercial project.

Can anyone here help? Could you recommend anyone who may be able to help us?

Kind regards,
Mark

Mark Taylor, Chief Executive Officer
SiriUS: Infrastructure for Entrepreneurs®
https://www.siriusopensource.com <https://www.siriusopensource.com/>
t: +001 509 254 5005