Hello,

I missed one important merge request in django-mailman3, so here are a couple more versions.

I've released Django-mailman3 1.3.11 and Mailman-web 0.0.8 (which requires django-mailman >= 1.3.11).

Gitlab releases are available here:

Mailman-web: https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman-web/-/releases/0.0.8
Django-mailman3: https://gitlab.com/mailman/django-mailman3/-/releases/v1.3.11

I have also yanked mailman-web 0.0.7 since that'll cause spurious errors due to change in session serializer.

Abhilash