Andreas Vetter writes:

 > a moderator managed to remove almost 2000 members from a
 > list. Luckily unsubscription is set to moderated.
 > 
 > Is there a script to discard all tose requests

Not that I know of, and I am way too tired to dare hack one up right
now.  It's early in the day in the US still so you may get a helpful
reply before I wake up tomorrow.

 > and get the members back on the list?

They're still on the list until the unsubscription request is
accepted.  Just tell your moderators not to approve any
unsubscriptions (or to *discard* as many as they have patience for ;-)
until further notice.  

 > My python skills are not existent, so I don't know how to use that
 > for my situation.

I don't think the method you found is appropriate any more.  You had
to go to that much trouble at that time because of a bug.  Now it's
fixed and the process is much more straightforward, but this is the
first time I've looked at that patch and I'm not sure I understand it
yet.  Hang on a little longer and we'll get you a script.

Steve


-- 
GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
Sirius Open Source    https://www.siriusopensource.com/
Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/IRWX46UQE7S4C4VHSVXZSTKUYKGLCQJH/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to