On 6/17/26 5:09 AM, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nntplib'

Did I forget something to install? I can't see where I made a mistake looking to the documentation.

nntplib was removed from the Python standard library as of Python 3.13. For Python 3.13+ you need the standard-nntplib package from PyPI. This is fixed for the next release of Mailman core by <https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/merge_requests/1348>. In the mean time, you can do, with your venv active if applicable,
```
pip install standard-nntplib
```

Also, Mailman core is not yet compatible with Python 3.14 because it depends on aiosmtpd which is not yet compatible. See <https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/merge_requests/1392>.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/VBARGMAQY2GRGPU2PSFHQZ3H6ULJAKMA/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to