On 7/1/26 9:16 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On July 1, 2026 11:20:02 AM PDT, Flo via Mailman-users 
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

users can get disabled if there are too many bounces.

Is there an easy possibility for the disabled users to enable themself on their 
own? I checked the email they get, however, there is no link. Only the owner's 
email address.


Yes, that's true, however, an account needs to be set up. I see this as unrealistic for a regular user of the list I am thinking of.

I was hoping for a links where I can choose immediately after clicking if I want to be enabled or stay disabled.

I see an email to the owner as only realistic possibility. Or is there mail command for getting enabled? I can't find any, either ...



Assuming you have Postorius or another web list management UI, the user can go 
to the web UI and set their list delivery enabled.


I have Postorius.

You can create a custom list.user.notice.warning template to include 
instructions in the email.



That's a good idea, whatever the solution is.

Thank you for your help.

Flo
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/RJ34JSJ2QLSYSHAIE4J7C32L3N64RE4P/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to