Mailman 3 people --

I am planning an upgrade for my Mailman 3 system, and I have a couple of
questions.

I am currently running an old install of Mailman 3.3.5 on Debian Bullseye.

Rather than trying to upgrade this now ancient VM, my plan is to create a
new VM and perform a fresh install of Mailman 3.3.10 on Debian Trixie.

I'd like advice on how to migrate mailing lists and archives from the old
install to the new one.  Is there a standard procedure?

My current implementation uses the Python venv installation method.  I'd
prefer a more container-focused installation, but since I don't believe
Mailman 3 has official container images yet, I plan to continue with the
venv approach.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

-- Stephen Daniel
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/PMAMYQMFP3Q3WW4XGLORPOTVW5UEHNTD/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to