Hello, I setup mailman 2.0.2 and had it running for a long while. Last night for no
obvious reason, it started giving this error when trying to get into admin: "We're
sorry, we hit a bug! Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even
generate a useful traceback for you. Please report this to the Mailman administrator
at this site." I checked the error log and it said nothing. So I tried upgrading to
2.0.4, didn't help. I tried completely removing the old version, still no go. It is
getting to the admin login page, it's when you login that it gives an error (when the
wrong password is entered, it's okay, but doesn't help much :). Does anyone have ideas
where I can start troubleshooting this stuff? I restarted apache, sendmail, etc. And
started from a fresh installation, did check_db and check_perm scripts, still didn't
work. Thanks for any help.

-Aaron