I have today posted revised versions of the following patches on
sourceforge. These revisions address the significant changes in the Mailman
source code from 2.0.X to 2.1a3. The patches should apply without complaint
to the code published in mailman-2.1a4.tgz on sourceforge. Hopefully the
revisions will also be usable with the CVS version of 2.1 but I have not
been able to verify that.

If anyone uses these revised patches I would be pleased to receive their
feedback about problems they may encounter.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444879&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444884&group_id=103&atid=300103